Friday, July 16, 2010

Three beer kinda night

Good evening loyal readers 

I had a little time today after work and seemed to find myself in the garage early enough to make some progress on the build. There won't be any pictures in this post - there just wasn't much to look at...

Tonight's progress was mostly on suspension and rear end components. In the few times I've had a chance to get some work done this past week I removed the front suspension from the donor including the brakes and hubs. Tonight I got a good 3 hours in and pulled the differential, suspension, and brake from the back end. 

I put the differential up on the build table and kind of located it where I think it will go, next step will be to mock it up and tack weld it in place. The big hurdle will be trying to figure out how exactly I'll pull that part off.......

As a final note, the RX7 will never roll again, sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment