Tuesday, January 18, 2011

excuses excuses

Quick 6 Month update.. or something like that...

Well most of you know that I have a few serious passions, my family, my dogs, my projects and Jeeps. In September we bought a Jeep, the second that pulled into the drive way it became a distraction and this car project has suffered because of it. As well as being distracted, I've got a few other excuses but who cares, right?

Okay so for that update I mentioned... The past week or so I've been back to the project, the engine is now mounted and in place. I know it's not major progress but a lot of work went into it.

I think my last post was to get this thing rolling by the end of July. It may be obvious but that didn't happen. I still need wheels and tires, now that I have the correct steel for the suspension.

I promise that from now on I will update at least once a month, none of this 6 month crap.

Days until target debut: 165 days.

Updated with Picture

1 comment: