Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chassis Complete!

Yea yea, sorry I knows its been nearly a week since I've posted any progress. This one won't be much to read either....

To be fair it hasn't been anything too exciting. Today was kind of a big day, the frame is finished as far as I can go until I can get acquire a donor car. Here's a few pictures of the completed frame.



This is the rear bulkhead and the "trunk" this is the area where the rear differential, fuel cell and maybe the battery.

Final welding and grinding still needs to be done but I won't deal with that until I after the car is built and torn back down for paint.

As far as the donor car is concerned... I contacted someone yesterday about one for sale on craiglist. We texted back and forth all day and when it came time for me to meet the guy he tells me his wife sold it earlier in the day. damn lame.



No comments:

Post a Comment